A blog about the amazing things teenagers do, about writing for teens, books for teens, and occasional forays into my world and the world of publishing.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Rocking the Drop, Are You?

Tomorrow I will be joining with readergirlz, the Class of 2k12, and many others in the YA community to celebrate Support Teen Lit Day, by "Rocking the Drop."

This is how the whole thing will go down: Dressed in all black I will go out at midnight and under cover of darkness... actually, I'll probably wear normal clothes and go out sometime tomorrow after all my kids are in school, but I will be leaving a copy of my book, BREAKING BEAUTIFUL, and some of my friends' books in various locations around town where teens have been known to hang out. I'll take pictures of where I left the books and post them here as soon as the deed is done. 

Teens in Thurston County (and throughout the country) this is your chance to get your hands on some great (and FREE!!!) reading material. Keep your eyes open. The books I leave will have my bookmarks and contact information. I hope that whoever finds them will contact me and let me know how they liked the book(s).

Check out how you can "Rock the Drop" by clicking on the picture above.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I'll have to do this next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great Rachel. I heard from the girl who got my book and she loved it. I wish I had shared more of my favorite books. Next year I will.

    ReplyDelete