A blog about the amazing things teenagers do, about writing for teens, books for teens, and occasional forays into my world and the world of publishing.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rock the Drop 2013


To support Teen Lit Day Readergirlz has again organized another book drop. I participated last year, but nearly missed this year. Thanks to my friend J. Anderson Coats  author of The Wicked and the Just who dropped a copy of BREAKING BEAUTIFUL and then tagged me in her Facebook post with a picture of her cat in a suitcase, (???) I got the news just in time.

I decided to drop one of my DEAD GIRLS DON'T LIE ARCs After a short Facebook poll about where I should leave it I chose my drop location.




I'm insanely curious about who's ends up with it. I'll let you know if I find out.
 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwesome. It's like a treat along with a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in Rock the Drop! Thank you for supporting readergirlz. :)

    ReplyDelete